- The Wealth Dragon Way John Lee on The Breakfast Show
- Social Media Marketing Workshop
- Simply Outrageous Secrets of the Wealthy
- Seven Secrets of Millionaires The Inner Circle 7 Secrets To Wealth And Abundance
- Creating Miracles in Your Life with the Law of Attraction - Stuart Wilde
- BLACK CARDS - Credit Cards for the SUPER RICH
- Kevin Kwan: "Rich People Problems" | Talks at Google
- The Wealth Dragon Way The Why the When and the How to Become Book Quotes
- History vs. Christopher Columbus - Alex Gendler
- Daniel Dennett, Lawrence Krauss and Massimo Pigliucci discuss The Limits Of Science @ Het Denkgelag
Stop procrastinating and become financially free by building asset-based wealth and creating passive income.
The Wealth Dragon Way: The Why, the When and the How to Become Financially Free is a practical guide to becoming financially free through building asset-based wealth and creating passive income. Part motivational, part informational, this guide will change your whole perspective on wealth and your personal growth potential. The book discusses both moral and monetary wealth and looks at how we are easily misled and influenced by media-driven myths surrounding money, debunking notions such as the idea that there is no truly moral way to become wealthy or the belief that the state will provide for us in retirement and more.
You'll discover new truths surrounding the subject of wealth and get to the root of your own procrastination over planning for your financial future. You will learn how to tackle your fears and overcome the issues holding you back. You will also hear real-life examples of how two property entrepreneurs built their significant portfolios using alternative strategies such as using lease options and structuring and securing deals at below-market value. Along the way you'll learn what it means to become a Wealth Dragon and the key principles to live by if you're ready to work toward achieving real financial freedom.
You are far more likely to achieve personal wealth if you are 100 percent clear as to why you want it. This book explores the psychology of our relationship with money and offers practical advice for anyone who is determined to meet their goals and realize their dreams.
Bust the myths surrounding the subject of wealth Start taking control of your financial future Adopt the key Wealth Dragon principles Discover your full potential for financial and personal growth
The importance of taking control of your financial future cannot be overstated, especially in these economically uncertain times. Whether you want to quit the rat race, build some assets as security, or develop a branded business that will provide you with a passive income, The Wealth Dragon Way is your guide to building wealth and becoming financially free.