- Peter Paul & Mary - Puff The Magic Dragon (with Lyrics)
- Peter, Paul and Mary -Puff The Magic Dragon
- kids song - puff the magic dragon
- Puff The Magic Dragon -- Peter, Paul & Mary ~ Live 1965
- Puff The Magic Dragon | น้องศรุต | Wekid thailand เด็กร้องก้องโลก
- Puff The Magic Dragon (1978) FULL FEATURE
- Piff the Magic Dragon: Heidi Klum Helps Comedic Magician in Dragon Suit - America's Got Talent 2015
- America's Got Talent 2015 Piff The Magic Dragon Auditions 1
- Peter, Paul & Mary- "Puff The Magic Dragon" Live 1963 (Reelin' In The Years Archive)
- Puff the Magic Dragon: Peter, Paul & Mary
“Puff has appeared to me both childlike and wise, a king but also a willing follower of just about any bright spirit that inspired him. Puff gives his whole heart and soul to one special friend…One day, as you can see at the end of this book, a new and special friend comes to Honalee…In this way Puff and Jackie’s friendship continues through new children like you.” —Peter Yarrow Puff, the Magic Dragon is simply one of the most beloved songs of all time—a classic that’s become as much a part of the childhood experience as Mother Goose and fairy tales. Yet singer/songwriter Peter Yarrow and co-composer Lenny Lipton have never allowed a picture book adaptation of this magical tale…until now. With Yarrow’s and Lipton’s blessing, Puff, Jackie Paper, and the land of Honalee finally live on the page. The exquisite package includes a cloth case with a tipped-in illustration and an embossed jacket with foil touches, as well as an exclusive CD featuring not only Puff, but several other songs performed by Yarrow, his daughter Bethany, and cellist Rufus Cappadocia. This is a publishing event sure to attract broad attention and please Puff’s many fans.
In richly-hued paintings of the deepest sea blues and greens, Puff and his friend Jackie Paper frolic in the land of Honalee—traveling in a fantastic boat with billowed sails, climbing red castle stairs onto a balcony to meet with noble kings and princes, and watching pirate ships lower their flags for the roaring dragon. Artist Eric Puybaret has brought an entire magical world into being with enthralling landscapes, color, and characters. And everyone will love the way the art cleverly turns the song’s end, which at first seemed so sad, into a surprising and joyful moment.
Best of all—this is only the first of many more collaborations with Peter Yarrow to come!