- Dungeons & Dragons 5E Starter Set
- D&D Starter Set: Lost Mine of Phandelver Pt 1
- Dungeons & Dragons Next: D&D 5th Edition Starter Set: First Look Unboxing
- How to Start Playing D&D
- How to Play D&D part 1 - A Sample Game Session
- NERF Dungeons & Dragons Challenge! [Ep. 1]
- Pathfinder vs. Dungeons & Dragons - Which Should I Play?
- Learn to Play D&D - D&D Basics - Part 1 - For Absolute Beginners
- A Dungeons & Dragons master shows us how to play the classic game
- Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures - D&D Icons of the Realms: Tyranny of Dragons Booster Pack
Explore subterranean labyrinths! Plunder hoards of treasure! Battle legendary monsters!
The Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set is your gateway to action-packed stories of the imagination. This box contains the essential rules of the game plus everything you need to play heroic characters on perilous adventures in worlds of fantasy.
Ideal for a group of 4 – 6, the Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set includes a 64-page adventure book with everything the Dungeon Master needs to get started, a 32-page rulebook for playing characters level 1 – 5, 5 pregenerated characters, each with a character sheet and supporting reference material, and 6 dice.