- Dungeons & Dragons 5E Starter Set
- ‘Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Starter Set’- Fantasy Role Playing Game Review
- How to start playing Dungeons & Dragons! D&D Advice
- D&D Starter Set: Lost Mine of Phandelver Pt 1
- D&D Starter Set Unboxing (2017)
- How to Start Playing D&D
- How to Play D&D part 1 - A Sample Game Session
- Pathfinder Beginner Box- vs- D&D starter set
- Learn the basics of Dungeons & Dragons in 7 minutes!
- Dungeons & Dragons Next: D&D 5th Edition Starter Set: First Look Unboxing
Explore subterranean labyrinths! Plunder hoards of treasure! Battle legendary monsters!
The Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set is your gateway to action-packed stories of the imagination. This box contains the essential rules of the game plus everything you need to play heroic characters on perilous adventures in worlds of fantasy.
Ideal for a group of 4 – 6, the Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set includes a 64-page adventure book with everything the Dungeon Master needs to get started, a 32-page rulebook for playing characters level 1 – 5, 5 pregenerated characters, each with a character sheet and supporting reference material, and 6 dice.