- Beginning D&D (3.5) "What you need"
- Buyer Beware Tales from Ebay 3.5 Players Handbooks
- Dungeons & Dragons Retrospective Episode 5: D&D 3 5
- D&D 5e Players Handbook
- The Gentleman Gamer: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Review
- How to Play D&D part 1 - A Sample Game Session
- Let's Learn Dungeons And Dragons - Part 3: Skills and Feats
- Talking D&D - Players Kit 3.5
- 21 D&D 3.5 Edition Books
- Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Barbarian character creation tutorial
Wizards of the Coast reignited and reinvigorated the roleplaying game community when it released the 3rd Edition DUNGEONS & DRAGONS game in 2000. In 2003, the core game rules were revised to include errata and playtesting feedback, and then re-released as this series of v.3.5 core rulebooks.
This reprint of the v.3.5 core rulebooks keeps this popular version of the D&D game in print and available to 3rd Edition players seeking to replace their old books as well as new players seeking a 3rd Edition game experience. This book includes the most up-to-date Player's Handbook errata.