- Download Dragonfly Beetle Butterfly Bee (Maryjo Koch Series) [P.D.F]
- Download Miracles in Unexpected Places [P.D.F]
- Download How to Do Everything iCloud [P.D.F]
- Download APRENDE YA EL ACOR BK/CD [P.D.F]
- Download On-Call X-Rays Made Easy, 1e [P.D.F]
- Download Who Can Afford to Improvise?: James Baldwin and Black Music, the Lyric and the List [P.D.F]
Dragonfly, Beetle, Butterfly, Bee is naturalist painter Maryjo Koch's second book in this lovely series to be honored as a Scientific American Book of the Year. Beautiful full-color illustrations are devoted to each of the insects named in the title, illuminating the wide variety of creatures within each species. Take a close-up look at the eyespots of moths and butterflies, delicate drawings of wings, and the circles of insects dubbed "good bugs" and "bad bugs." Though not specifically geared toward children, this title has more of a childlike theme running through it than any of the other books in this wonderful series. "Ladybird, ladybird, fly away, do! Fly to the mountain to feed upon dew. Feed upon dew, and when you are through, ladybird, ladybird, fly home again, do!" This traditional Chinese nursery rhyme accompanies a beautiful page full of tiny flying ladybirds. Do you wonder how these familiar little insects got their name? The answer and other little nuggets of information are included in the informative, charming, and meticulously hand-lettered text.