- #GTAM2014 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Cutscene% [watch all cutscenes / phonecalls]) by Joshimuz
- Auburn Coach Wife Kristi Malzahn Agrees with Match & eHarmony: Men are Jerks
- #AGDQ2015 Final Fantasy VII (Any% PC New Game+) by puwexil
- Calling All Cars: The 25th Stamp / The Incorrigible Youth / The Big Shot
- Read Chasing the Dragon: One Woman s Struggle Against the Darkness of Hong Kong s Drug Dens
- Calling All Cars: The Long-Bladed Knife / Murder with Mushrooms / The Pink-Nosed Pig
Inside Hong Kong was the infamous Walled City. Strangers were not welcome there. Police hesitated to enter. It was a haven of filth, crime, and sin. Prostitution, pornography, and drug addiction flourished. Jackie Pullinger had grown up believing that if she put her trust in God, He would lead her. When she was twenty years old, God called her to the Walled City. She obeyed. And as she spoke of Jesus Christ, brutal hoods were converted, prostitutes retired from their trade, and heroin junkies found new power that freed them from the bondage of drug addiction. Hundreds discovered new life in Christ. Chasing the Dragon tells the whole amazing story exactly as it happened. Equally amazing has been the reach of this ministry, now detailed in this updated and revised edition. From Hong Kong to the Philippines, Thailand, and beyond, the ministry that started with Jackie and her friends taking people in to live and care for them has continued and developed to form the present St. Stephen's Society. Readers will be inspired by this tale of trust and loving like Jesus.