- My Kryptonite - Brass Wire Wrapped Green Druzy Agate Crystal by DeeArtist
- How to Make the Dragonfly in the Garden Necklace
- Cool Tools: EZ960® Sterling Flowing Earrings by Lisel Crowley
- Sterling Silver Filigree Teardrop Earrings
- How to Use StazOn Ink and Rubber Stamps in Jewelry & Make Earrings
- Using Plated Brass Stampings in Your Jewelry Designs, How to Make Gilt Brass, Good Plating
- Dagger Bead Necklace | Take a Make Break with Beads Direct
- Unique Handmade Beaded Jewelry - Beaded Earrings
- Wire Tree Tutorial
- Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Earrings
These earrings feature antique brass dragonfly connectors and lilac-purple crystal teardrops from Swarovski®. The dragonflies are hand-painted and polished to highlight the raised areas. Nickel and lead-free.
1 3/4" (46mm) long (from the top of the ear wires).
They come gift packaged in kraft cardboard jewelry box and organza bag.